As the constitutional court of the country, it takes up appeals primarily against verdicts of the high courts of various states of the India and other courts and tribunals.
Supreme Court is open to the general public from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM every Saturday except on declared holidays. This is a great opportunity to gain inside access to the grand interiors of the Supreme Court building and admire the majestic structure in its full glory. Pre-planned escorted visits can be arranged, subject to an online booking made in advance. The visitors will be accompanied throughout the premises and introduced to parts of historical importance. They will also get a chance to witness the courtrooms.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 – Latest and Upcoming Notification
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on October 17, 2020. Get Direct Official Link for applying Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 along with current Supreme Court Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent Supreme Court Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest Supreme Court 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020
When it comes to the selection process, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (as per Govt rules). The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. There are multiple steps for the selection process for the posts of Stenographer, Clerk, Peon, Process Server, Gardner, Chowkidar, Liftman, Sweeper, Watchman, Cook, etc. in the Supreme Court Recruitment. The procedure is as follows
- Written Test
- Computer Based Test
- Skilled Test/Typing Test
- Interview/Viva Voce (Without written exam)
We advise to you for Supreme Court Recruitment 2020, How to Apply, Selection Process, Age Limits, and other details please read given here official recruitment notification carefully before apply online or Offline.
- Applications invited for participating in selection to the posts of Branch Officer (Technical Cadre) and Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance)
- Applications invited for participating in selection to the post of Senior Court Assistant (ex-cadre)
- Declaration of Final Result – Senior Personal Assistant Examination 2019-2020
- Statement of Marks – Senior Personal Assistant Examination 2019-2020
- Result of Interview for Selection to the post of Senior Personal Assistant Examination
- Collection of Unserved Call Letters for Appearing in Driving Skill Test for the post of Junior Court Attendant
- Result of Interview for Selection of candidates for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants
- List of successful candidates for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants for Assignment session:2019-20
- Result of Mechanical Skill Test for selection process to the post of Chauffeur
- Interview Schedule in connection with the selection process for recruitment to the post of Chauffeur.
- Interview in connection with Selection process for engagement as Law Clerk cum Research Assistants (2019-2020) on short term contractual assignment
- Applications invited for participating in the selection process for appointment to the post of Building Supervisor: last date 29.8.2020 -07-Aug-2020
- Download Call Letter for Interview : Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants 2019-2020 – 29-04-2019
- Download Admit Card for Written Test in connection with selection for engagement as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- Applications invited for selection to the post of Law clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- Applications invited for participating in the selection process for engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant: Last date – 28-2-2019
- Download Admit Card for Descriptive Test for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination:2017-2018
- Descriptive Test for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination:2017-2018
- Notice: Descriptive Test for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination:2017-2018
- Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Attendant’s Examination. Last Date – 15-04-2018
- Online Application for Registration for Chamber Attendant(R)’s Examination. Last Date – 15-04-2018
- Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination-2016.